Friday, November 11, 2011

finally

This might not make that much sense because I rambel on about some things, sorry.

This semester I think I have read more than I have my whole life. I never read. Well i've read a few books, 3, but that really doesn't count to me as reading. I usually find myself looking to read whenever I am in Florida. Each summer my sister, mom and I spend the whole summer in Destin at our grandparents beach condo. And it is honestly the most relaxing two months of my whole year and I always find myself wanting to read a book while I'm at the beach. Which to me seems so weird because during the school year I dread reading and don't even read books for school, accept for this class because we could actually chose what we wanted to read instead of being forced to read a book that doesn't appeal in any way to a high school student. (shhhhh don't tell) But for some reason the beach always seems to make me want to read. I think that another reason I don't find myself reading during the school year is because I can never find a book that sounds appealing. Don't get my wrong, there are plenty of books that i've heard of that have amazing story lines and are things that I'm intrested in but I just know that I won't take the time to read them. So that is the hard part. But the select books that I have actually are really intresting to me and I finish the book in less than a week. I guess this is my goodbye to reading until summer. Bye reading.

-howdini