Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21,2011

To say the least, these last few weeks have been very stressful. Not only have I been trying to find a job for the past three weeks, but I have also been taking two online classes that I never find the time to complete. Im not sure why I seem to put so much pressure on myself latley. I feel like I need more than twenty-four hours a day to get everything that I need done. Strangely, this is not like me at all. I tend to see myself as a very calm person who likes doing things that are relaxing. For me, listening to music and getting accupuncture always seems to be the best form of relaxation for me.

I have recently come across an old picture of my grandma and I that wanted to share. My grandma is the one person that I can tell anything to. She always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better no matter what the circumstances are. I love her with all of my heart and dont know what I will do without her.

- howdini