Friday, August 26, 2011

August 27,2011

Current Books:
  • The Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea's friends and family
  • Life by Keith Richards
Page total for this week: 143

Favorite Sentences This Week:
  • "gonna put the world away for a minute, pretend i don't live in it, sunshine gonna wash my blues away." lyrics to a song that i hear constantly, and unwillingly by zac brown band 
  • "the ocean is my only medication, wishin my condition ain't ever gonna go away." this is also from the song that i have been hearing unwillingly by zac brown band but i actually really find this sentence/lyric(s) relative to me. the ocean has always been a tranquil place for me. twice a year when my family and i go to florida, i always find it very relaxing to just sit at the beach and listen to music all day.
  • "im a boomerang, doesn't matter how you throw me, i turn around and im back in the game, even better than the old me." this is another lyric from a song by gavin degraw. it actually only sounds good in the song versus reading it just like any old sentence.

This week alone has been one of the most stressful weeks ive experienced in a very long time, besides last week. Well actually both of them combined have been stressful, so im hoping that next week is some what better. (fingers crossed)

Suprisingly, their has been one aspect of my week that i have actually enjoyed. Despite all of the chaos that has been going on, "my hijo" (nickname for someone), has been the only person that hasnt said anything negative to me, which is a change from what everyone else has been saying to me, adding to the stress of this week. So basically im just very appreciative of her this week.

-howdini