Wednesday, October 5, 2011

why i hate school.

Vent.
This week it seems like I haven't had a lot of homework but I feel like I have been bombarded with projects, long assignments, and tests. In government I have a project due today that I procrastinated on and did last night. It sounded easy so I waited until the last minute to do it and it took forever. And in the middle of doing it, my computer crashed and wont turn back on, oh and I forgot to mention that I had already spent two hours on it and was still not finished. So since all of the other computers in our house decided to have viruses at the same time last week, I was left with one computer that was already occupied. So pretty much my day was ruined. Well until Maddie texted me and said that our paper was moved back for this class. But still I had to wait a few hours to re-start my government project, so that sucked. I also have a chemistry math quiz on Thursday that is going to whip my butt, pardon my language. So I don't think that I am going to waste my time studying, which is probably not a good idea but I'm doing it anyway. Uh and for this class I have my rough draft due Friday and another vocab quiz Thursday. I don't mind the vocab quizzes, its just that no matter how many times I study I still get a bad grade. I mean I know all of the definitions and synonyms but I just can't figure out what word works well in the sentences and then I get confused and pick a word that doesn't make sense at all. So pretty much each Thursday when we take those tests my brain literally farts. I don't feel like writing anymore so I guess I'm done.

-howdini