Friday, September 30, 2011

september 30,2011: currently

This week I finished my book, Bossypants by Tina Fey. It was a pretty good book. Their wasn't really a story behind the novel, it was just her making fun of her childhood and turning all of the negative things that happened in her life into jokes. Which I actually found pretty entertaining, but if you don't like comedic things then I would not recommend this book to you. I would however recommend it to you if you want an easy read that you could finish in a few days, it's kinda of one of those books that puts you in a good mood because it is so funny. It also really makes you question whether or not you should be getting mad over the little things in life because this whole book is basically just turning a bad situation into a funny one by laughing at yourself for your mistake instead of getting upset over it. Don't get me wrong though, some things you just can't laugh about but for the little things that get you upset, just brush them off and laugh. Wow that sounds really corny but whatever. haha

Unfortunately, at the time I don't have my book with me so I can't put any of my favorite sentences up. But in a few hours, when I'm home, I will post those as soon as I can.

-howdini

Pages read this week: 67
Total pages read this semester: 667