Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite Sentences of the Past two weeks

This week I'm posting 6 sentences because last week I didn't come across any that were worthy of putting up. So this week I tried super hard and suprising managed to find 6 sentences, well they are more of phrases that I found funny or meaningful.
  • Some of it, you really want to unlearn.
This is one of those sentences that everyone can relate to so I thougt it would be appropiate to put up.
  • Rock 'n' roll's great weapon is humor.
I found this sentence to be very tranquil. That might not make sense to you but to me it just seems like with all of the madness going on in rock 'n' roll, having a sense of humor was their way of coping with the pain they were feeling. Mabey I'm totally wrong, but that was just the message that I got when I read it.
  • I learned how to puke properly.
This sentence is really gross yet funny because I didn't know their was a correct way to puke. haha
  • When I was doing drugs, it would be the finest stuff you can get.
Like the puking sentence, I also found this one amusing. To me, drugs are drugs. No matter what "quality" you think your getting, their still drugs and are extremely bad for your mind and body.
  • Women are a beautiful complication, and I look forward to far more beauties and far more complications.
I'm not really sure what drew me to this particular sentence, but I just liked it. When I read it I imagined an elderly man saying this to his grandson or something and just thought it was really cute. But if you think of it in they way that they intended you to read it then it would probably be gross. haha
  • Some guys have a hard way of saying I love you.
I found this sentence to be very cute. Guys always have weird ways of doing things but you know that they mean it in the nicest way possible so I felt like this sentene just summed that up perfectly.


Total pages read this semester: 390

-howdini