Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Blog Post: Rant. & New Favorite Song.

Random Blog Post

I'm going to apologize ahead of time for this blog post, it's going to be offal. I'm sorry.
(& if something doesn't make sense I also appoligize, my brain is slow.)

There, now I can rant and talk about random things that come to my mind.

To say the least, this week has been so freakin annoying. Everything that my mom has been saying is so annoying. She won't stop talking about colleges. I don't think that she understands that we (my hijo & I) are bombarded with information about college 24/7 at school, so the last thing I want to talk about when I get home is college. I understand that I need to get things done, but honestly pushing someone to do something is not always the best thing to do. You need to let people do things at their own pace, even if you don't agree with the rate that they accomplish it at. I don't want to be mean to her, but honestly please leave me alone! And I know you might think that I am over reacting but honestly you should stay here for a day and see how annoying she is. Actually, after about an hour of listening to her scold you on everything that your doing wrong and everything that you need to do, you will want to leave and never come back. Oh and to top this amazing week off, she quit her job after two days of training. Who does that? Honestly. How do you know if you like a job after two days? That's not even long enough to know what your job is! Uhh.... Moms, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

Oh and if you haven't noticed by now, I really love music and tend to find a new favorite song/artist that I become obsessed with about every other week. So this week despite all of the negative things that I just went on a rant about, I found a new song that I love! It is by an artist that I love, David Nail, and is actually one of his older songs that I just heard on Pandora for the first time. It's called "Red Light." He has another song that is actually one of my all time favorite songs out of my list of favorites if that makes sense, and that song is called "Let It Rain." These two songs are literally on my list of go to songs when I just need to close my eyes and relax for a few minutes. It's like my own little personal escape from reality. Just like some people gravitate towards books to be their "escape," well music is mine and I don't know what I would do without my ipod. It is with me 24/7.

-howdini